It’s the longest day of the year and this invigorating playlist will keep you going.
International Day of Yoga is June 21 and is also the summer solstice. Celebrate the longest day of the year with this fun and invigorating playlist with songs about the sun and summer. Through a few rounds of sun salutes to really honor this special day.
A Yoga Playlist to Celebrate Summer and International Day of Yoga
- Here comes the Sun — The Beatles
- Sunshine — Matt Costa
- Sunflower — Post Malone, Swae Lee
- Sunset Love — Petit Biscuit
- Sun Models — ODESZA, Madelyn Grant
- Indian Summer — Jai Wolf
- Summer — Marshmello
- Feels Like Summer — Childish Gambino
- Island In The Sun — Weezer
- Walking on Sunshine — Katrina & the Waves
- Sunlight — Hozier
- Summer Breeze — Seals and Crofts
- May the Longtime Sun Shine Upon You — Kristin McLean
Download the free Spotify software to listen to our playlists—and check back weekly for more of our fave yoga tunes.